Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Glitter Market at Paper Crown

Paper Crown's Glitter Market is in one week, on Saturday, May 3! This will be my first time to participate as a vendor, and I'm so excited but also a bit nervous.

There will be amazing creations. You can see previews on the Paper Crown blog this week. There will also be refreshments and lots of wonderful artists and others to meet. While you're there be sure to shop Paper Crown's extensive inventory of paper crafting goodies. As soon as you walk in the door you'll feel inspired!

I'll try to have some shots this week of some of the vintage items I'll be bringing. If you're local, hope to see you there!


3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you to join the Glitter Market vendors Teri! So excited to see what all you have for us to buy! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you joined Glitter Market. Talk about catering to my tastes!!!!
    Colette xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be interested to hear about Glitter Market.....did you take any pics?

    ReplyDelete