Saturday, April 12, 2014

Girly Finds

I've been lucky to score some girly goodies at recent estate sales. These hats are all fun, but I especially love the pink velvet leaves and the sparkly trim and tassel.
 This little net and rose hat, the darling hankies, and the sweet gloves were found on day two of a nearby sale. Hard to believe people passed these by.

























This pink plastic tissue holder and white plastic makeup/jewelry holder make me smile. I also purchased a wastebasket and tumbler to match the pink box.



These metal stencils were from a local antique mall, but all the other items were from estate sales.

























I can't resist little appliques and frog closures. The black beaded frog and the jeweled closure are particularly wonderful.


Some of these items will go into my Etsy shop, but some will be included in my inventory for Paper Crown's Glitter Market the first Saturday in May. If you're local, stop by to see - and purchase - some amazing art creations, jewelry, and vintage goods. There are usually delicious baked goods, too! Glitter Market will be held in Casady Square Shopping Center on the southwest corner of Penn and Britton in Oklahoma City. Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. You had me with "pink velvet leaves"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have similar taste....I would have purchased the same items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have picked these treasures too, they are wonderful! I love the pink velvet leaves the most. What is it about these small items that leap at our hearts to come home with us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you found some wonderful items. Love the hats and the sweet appliques are darling for accents. My grandmother used to make the crocheted heart pin cushions. What memories those bring back.
    Wishing you a blessed Easter and all the best at the sale.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those hats = pure loveliness. Good finds. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful "girly" finds - love the hankies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that hat with the tassles, I've never seen one like that- but the last picture- all those pretty little trims is the one that got my heart beating. I bet you'll sell big at Paper Crown

    ReplyDelete