Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Glitter Market - Save the Date!

If you're local to the OKC area you should note Saturday, November 22 on your calendars. That's the date for the Fall Glitter Market at Paper Crown from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm in Casady Square at 9303 N. Pennsylvania.

There will be a large variety of wonderful art items to see and purchase, treats, door prizes and more. I'll have a table there with fun vintage finds, too. It's a great opportunity to do some holiday shopping for friends, family and yourself!


This year's spring Glitter Market in May was my first time to participate and it was by far the best event I've done. I'm so pleased to have the opportunity to be a vendor again. Of course, I'll be doing some shopping, too!

Hope to see you on November 22!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could attend - sounds wonderful! Good luck to you and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete