Thursday, July 16, 2015

Vintage Lace Lots

If you've read my blog for a while you know that I love vintage lace. I do use it occasionally for crafting and sewing, but mostly I just love having it and looking at it. 

Recently I was honored that the amazingly talented Suzy of Suziqusthreadworks found my Etsy shop and made a purchase. Today I was even more honored that she used some of that lace along with others she had on hand to make another beautiful creation, and included a link to my shop in her blog post. 
Most of my readers are familiar with Suzy. In fact, I found her via another blog that I follow. If you haven't read her most recent post, click here to see her latest work - just gorgeous!


Her blog followers have been quick to view my shop, but unfortunately I was unprepared (as I usually am!) and my lace listings are minimal. 


I'll be adding new listings to my shop beginning Friday. The photos in this post are a sneak peak at a few of the lace lots and shabby lace lots I'll have on offer, along with an inspiration kit or two.

Thank you for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love having lace around too. I'll have to check Suzy's blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely trove of lace! I have oodles of lace, but never seem to have the right piece when creating...ha, ha, that's why it is impossible for me to walk away from it...you never have too much lace!

    ReplyDelete