Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Lace Trend

In the midst of all my recent lace sorting I found this blog post from Stampington and Co. about the current trend to use lace in fashion. This is a look I've long loved but haven't embraced as I usually dress to deflect rather than draw attention. 

Even so, I recently found a piece of vintage lace that may work with a tee from last year that I've yet to wear. The two pieces are not exactly the same shade, but seem like they might work together. The lace is made in a circle and is about the right size to fit the bottom of the tee.

































I'll let you know how it goes. 

2 comments:

  1. Please share when you get your Tee all gussied-up. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please share. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete